Miss Jeana Hallas
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03599
I have been told repeatedly that I have a warm and supportive personality, with a high degree of patience and understanding. With 40+ years practical experience I have developed advanced skills re: listening, questioning and re-framing of negative thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
Summary of track-record, practical experience and achievements is:
*Practising Psychotherapist (MSc) from 1976, Hypnotherapist from 2007.
*Present private Psychotherapy & Hypnotherapy Practice since 2007.
*Previous private Harley Street London & South Practice for 15 years.
*Previous experience within NHS re GP Surgeries & Substance Services.
*6 years experience as a RAF Psychotherapist, treating Army, Navy, RAF.
*8 yrs experience as a qualified Psychotherapist re NHS hospital & clinic.
*3 yrs NHS training as a Trainee Psychotherapist, whilst completing MSc.
- Qualifications & Experience*Adv Dip Hypnotherapy & NLP (2009-2010), *Dip Hypnotherapy & NLP (2007-2008). *MSc (Dist) Psychotherapy & CBT (1973-1976), *BSc (Hons 2:1) Psychology (1999-1973).
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken