Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03719
The Inside Me is an autism-friendly counselling service, dedicated to supporting young people and their families.
We provide a supportive, tailored counselling service for children and adolescences with autism spectrum conditions. Our counsellors have experience of working with young people, with decades of experience working in schools and with children with special needs.
We can also work with young people new to their diagnosis, especially those diagnosed late, to help them understand the condition.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 4 Diploma in Psychotherapy (Chrysalis)
CPCAB Level 4 Certificate in Child Psychotherapy (Place2Be)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Eating disorders
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken