Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03781
As an integrative counsellor I take a flexible approach to your therapy needs; be they goal-led, strategic, meditative, creative - or all of these.
I work one-to-one and with small groups - at my home, your home, work or social setting.
My specialisms are stress and anxiety, self-esteem and confidence, loss and bereavement, fears and phobias, and "stuck" behaviours.
After teaching for many years, I retrained as a counsellor and hypnotherapist so that I could focus on helping to facilitate long term change with adults and young people - and I love what I do.
I can help you address your problems and change your outlook with warmth, empathy, humour and understanding; all within a holistic framework and a safe, supportive environment.
COVID 19. Right now, you may need support because of the impact the Covid 19 virus is having on your life. Under the current restrictions on social contact, I am able to offer counselling by phone, WhatsApp video or Skype.
If you are a key worker in the NHS or social care sector, I am also currently providing counselling and/or hypnotherapy at a reduced rate to help with anxiety, stress, loss and workload pressures brought on by the crisis.
Please see my website for further details - www.isobelmilne.co.uk
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad Dip PC)
Certificate in Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills (Cert Hyp CS)
Post Graduate Certificate in Education/Art Therapy (PGCE Art Ed)
Life Coaching Diploma
Cruse Bereavement Volunteer training
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: fertility
- Childbirth: labour
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken