Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03800
Over a 25 year career, both coaching in corporate and as a therapist, I've developed an integrative approach that supports short term outcome focussed therapy, as well as longer-term counselling. Having worked with MIND I have a special interest in mental health, as well as specialising in coaching/counselling professional men, teenagers/young adults and relationships.
Feel free to contact me to find out whether I'm a good fit for you.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Diploma Clinical Hypnotherapy
Rapid Pain Elimination Therapy (chronic physical pain and anxious feelings)
NLP Practitioner/Coach/Hypnotist/Timeline Therapist
Life & Business Coach
Holistic Therapy Practitioner (various)
I have extensive experience of helping to resolve attachment issues, trauma and CPTSD, as well as helping adults and children successfully navigate change and transition.
- What I can help with
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Stop smoking
- Languages Spoken