Mrs Zoe Evason
Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: NCS16-03878
I am a Psychotherapeutic Counsellor and specialise in working with people affected by addiction and have over 12 years experience in this area. Clients include individuals with alcohol and/or drug related issues, eating disorders, gambling addiction, sex addiction, obsessive compulsive disorders and others. I also provide support for people who are affected by the consequences of someone else’s addictive behaviour.
I work with people on a one to one basis and when appropriate carry out family counselling. I provide short and long term therapy depending on the individual’s need.
My aim is to support and empower a person to find a way of managing their life differently which in turn will lead to a better quality of life, improved relationships and freedom from addiction. I aspire to accept each person as an individual with their own unique needs and to develop a relationship of equality and trust. This will provide an opportunity to increase self-worth, self-esteem, self-confidence and a sense of purpose in life.
- Qualifications & Experience• UKCP Registered Psychotherapeutic Counsellor.
• NCS Accredited Professional Registrant Member
• Advanced Diploma in Relational Centred Counselling
• Extensive Training in the field of Addiction.
• Advanced Certificate in Counselling.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Languages Spoken