Mrs Zoe Evason
Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: NCS16-03878
I am a UKCP Registered Psychotherapeutic Counsellor and specialise in working with family members and concerned others who are affected by someone else's addictive behaviour such as substance use, gambling, sex, pornography, eating disorders, OCD and others. My approach is trauma informed and I have 15 years' experience working in the field of addiction.
I work with individuals, relationships and families, providing both short-term and long-term therapy tailored to need. I also offer training workshops and therapeutic group work focused on addiction.
My aim is to support and empower people to find a way of managing their lives differently which in turn will lead to a better quality of life, improved relationships and freedom from addiction. I aspire to accept each person as an individual with their own unique needs and to develop a relationship of equality and trust. This will provide an opportunity to increase self-worth, self-esteem, self-confidence and a sense of purpose in life.
Please contact me to arrange a free telephone consultation.
- Qualifications & Experience• UKCP Registered Psychotherapeutic Counsellor.
• NCS Accredited Professional Registrant Member
• Advanced Diploma in Relational Centred Counselling
• Advanced Certificate in Counselling.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Languages Spoken