Mr Tim Heywood
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03901
I am an accredited counsellor and UKCP registered sychotherapist. I work in central Cardiff, close to good car parking and public transport services
- Qualifications & ExperienceRegistered Integrative Psychotherapist (UKCP, 2018)
Accredited Counsellor (National Counselling Society, 2016).
Postgraduate Diploma Narrative Inquiry (University of Bristol, 2012).
MSc. Management Development and Organisational Change (University of Bristol, 2008).
Certified NLP Practitioner (2002)
MBA - Health Service Executive (University of Keele, 1995).
Prior to training as a psychotherapist I worked for 28 years in management and leadership roles in the NHS.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Languages Spoken