Mr Andrew Foran
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03932
Why don’t things go smoothly in life? Why so many complications? Why is it not working the way I want it to? These are some questions we struggle with and sharing the problem with someone coming alongside halves the problem to finding a possible solution. I am ready to help you
I have qualified later in life, but I do bring a wealth of life experiences, which I can readily draw on. I am able to offer considerable empathy to help you on your journey of self-discovery towards unlocking life’s problems and issues.
I work in an integrated way, using Person Centred Therapy as my foundation model along with insights, tools and skills from the Psychodynamic and Cognitive Behavioural (CBT) models. I am interested in Christian spirituality in psychotherapy and am ready to work with this if you would wish.
I operate online (Zoom and WhatsApp) or on the phone. I can offer Face to Face counselling on premises subject to negotiation
When I am not counselling, I sing in a choral group and enjoy the North Oxfordshire countryside. My other interests include travel and walking, and other music making.
- Qualifications & ExperienceChrysalis Level 5 Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice awarded November 2021, certified by AIM Qualifications Level 5 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Practice, awarded 8th January 2022
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Languages Spoken