Mrs Patricia Chester
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03986
I am an experienced counsellor and I work primarily in Herne Bay and North Kent.
I aim to offer clients a safe and secure environment where you can explore your thoughts, feelings and behaviour. I can help you gain another perspective of youself and help you find ways of managing changes which will improve life for you.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy and also an accredited member of the National Counselling Society.
I have a level 7 post graduate counselling diploma.
I hold a MA in Early Childhood Studies.
I have undergone further training in counselling which enables me to support clients with a range of different needs.
Survivors of abuse
Low self-esteem and confidence issues
Post-traumatic stress disorder
Obsessive complusive disorder
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken