Miss Angela Wratten
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-04089
I’m passionate about clients ‘feeling better’. 'Better' can look different for everyone as everyone is different - whether you want to feel less worried or anxious each day, or you want to resolve your frustration about something, or you want to feel more connected in your relationship with your partner or family/ child. I offer to work at your pace and will be flexible to work with you to achieve “ your better”. I look forward to hearing from you so we can get started together. If you are interested in booking an appointment or have a question, then please feel free to contact me.
If you are feeling lonely, anxious, depressed, have suffered a loss or bereavement, are feeling overwhelmed or underwhelmed with something in your life, work, health, family or other relationships and aren't quite sure what the reason is, or even if you already have a good idea what the issue is, it can be difficult to stay positive and cope with everyday life. You don’t have to work this all out by yourself. If you would like me to support you and work together with you then please contact me.
Our journey together may include laughter, comfort, re-energizing, good memories and may also involve expressing feelings that are painful but I am experienced and will support you as we work together to improve or achieve your wish to ‘feel better’ in whatever way that looks for you. Online counselling with me can give you the opportunity to access counselling support at a time and in a place, which is convenient to you and with someone that wants to understand your situation and connect with your needs.
* long-term and short-term online video counselling sessions
* the support, convenience and comfort of being in my " online counselling room"
* to work with you, at your own pace, together
* to listen and for you to be heard without judgement
* to be flexible as I can be to accommodate your circumstances.
If you feel that my profile and offering suits you then that’s a good sign and I encourage you to contact me and take that first step. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI hold a Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling, Certificate in Counselling Children and Young People, Certificate in Counselling Skills and Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling. I am in regular supervision and am fully insured.
I originally trained and qualified with a BA Ed Teaching degree, before spending many years working in several Government Departments in Civil Service roles. I have also worked in various business organisations and schools, alongside providing counselling at a local charity and in my Private Practice.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: fertility
- Childbirth: labour
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Children / teenagers
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken