Mrs Mandy Rumbelow
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-04425
Location: Great Yarmouth
Hello my name is Mandy Rumbelow. I am a person-centred counsellor. This means I will provide a safe space where I will listen attentively, where no-judgment enters the room and you can openly voice your fears, worries and thoughts on whatever it is you may need to talk through. We will work together to develop your own strengths and abilities, helping you face the daily challenges of life.
Working as a qualified nurse for over 30 years has given me a wide range of life experiences. I have listened to patients during traumatic times, built trust and been open and ready to care for anyone who came onto the ward. I have brought this experience with me into my counselling practice.
Your counselling sessions will be held in my cosy cabin which overlooks picturesque fields. The cabin provides a comfortable and completely private space for you to talk openly and feel at ease.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. We can also have an informal chat to see if counselling is right for you.
I look forward to hearing from you. Take care, Mandy.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad Dip PC)
Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills Certificate (Hyp CS)
Diploma of Higher Education in Nursing (Staff Nurse)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken