Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-04450
In my hypnotherapy practice I specialise in stress and anxiety, building confidence and fears, such as fear of heights. I also work with horse riders who have lost their confidence.
In my counselling practice I work with many different issues such as stress and anxiety, panic attacks, relationship issues, building confidence and resilience and bereavement. I am a volunteer counsellor for Road Victims Trust, a charity supporting anyone in the area who has been affected by a road death.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Ad Dip Psy C
Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Prof Dip Psy C
Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Panic attacks
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken