Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-04515
Pluralism takes the approach that there is no one right way to do therapy. At different stages in an individual's journey, different approaches may be useful. Pluralism sees the therapeutic relationship as a process which should be lead by the client. A collaborative process between client and therapist.
I aim to support clients in their journey using my knowledge and skills in therapy to support and guide them.
Using pluralism, I have the ability to support clients experiencing symptoms such as: low self-esteem, stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD etc.
- Qualifications & ExperiencePROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN PSYCHOTHERAPEUTIC COUNSELLING PRACTICE
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken