Danielle Louise Lyon
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-04546
Welcome, and thank you for looking at my profile.
I know how hard it can be to make that first move to searching for a counsellor; but it means you have already started your journey. Hopefully, this is now where I can help you to continue on that journey.
I like to think I am approachable and caring; I can offer you a non-judgemental ear in the comfort of my comfortable and secluded cabin.
I work with a range of different issues. I have specific experience within the areas of domestic abuse, pregnancy and childbirth; and offer low cost sessions to those who have been affected by domestic abuse.
I also have experience working with those who have worked within the sex industry, and all aspects of the swinging community.
Due to the location of my sessions, you are welcome to bring little ones if you cannot get childcare. I have a selection of toys available.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for a chat to see if I can help you. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Qualifications & ExperienceQualified Psychotherapeutic Counsellor - Level 5
KG Hypnobirthing diploma
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: labour
- Children / teenagers
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken