Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-04872
Working with children and adults, I have over 20 years’ experience of working with all manner of issues and behaviours, including relationships, trauma, addiction, anxiety, anger and self harm, to name but a few.
As a member of the BIGSPD, I have extensive knowledge of working with personality disorders, and a plethora of skills to utilise in this field.
Having worked for Cruse Bereavement for two years, I have further specialist skills in this area.
I offer a safe, non-judgemental, confidential space to those who want to explore their functioning, and find a way forward. Adopting an integrative approach to my work, I ensure my person centred therapy is tailored to suit each individual.
I cover the Swansea and Carmarthen areas of South Wales.
- Qualifications & ExperienceB.A. (Hons) Community Justice
Level 4 Diploma Counselling Skills & Theory
Level 4 Diploma Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Level 2 Certificate Cruse Bereavement Care
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken