Miss Emma Doorish
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-04889
I work in a solution focused way using a combination of CBT, TA and Clinical Hypnotherapy. I have a flexible and creative approach and work with my clients to create lasting change. I have a practice in the Bromley area and in Old Broad Street in London.
- Qualifications & ExperienceMa. Hos in Psychology, The University of Glasgow.
Certificate in Counselling.
Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Pure Hypnosis.
Practitioners Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Working with Survivors of Sexual Violence. Cert
Certificate in Solution Focused Therapy.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken