Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05183
My name is Natasha Bainbridge.
I work as an integrative counsellor in Tavistock and Okehampton. I am a member of the National Counselling Society and abide by their Code of Ethics.
Being an Integrative counsellor means that I use a combined approach in therapy, considering you as a whole and tailoring counselling techniques to your individual needs and circumstances.
I work from rooms in Tavistock and Okehampton.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 4 Advanced Diploma in Counselling (NCS Accred)
Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills (ABC Awards)
Level 2 Award in Counselling Concepts (ABC Awards)
I am a Healer Member of NFSH the Healing Trust
I have a degree in Russian Studies
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken