Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05183
My name is Natasha Bainbridge.
I am an experienced integrative counsellor. I work as a GP surgery practice counsellor in the Tavistock Area, and privately . I also work for Relate as a relationship counsellor. I am a member of the National Counselling Society and abide by their Code of Ethics.
Being an Integrative counsellor means that I use a combined approach in therapy, considering you as a whole and tailoring counselling techniques to your individual needs and circumstances.
I work from rooms in Tavistock and via Zoom or telephone.
Please note I do not have a separate website. I receive requests for counselling mainly via private enquiries and referrals.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 5 Diploma in Relationship Counselling (CPCAB)
Level 4 Advanced Diploma in Counselling (NCS Accred)
Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills (ABC Awards)
Level 2 Award in Counselling Concepts (ABC Awards)
I am a Healer Member of NFSH the Healing Trust
BA Hons in Russian Studies
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken