Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05291
It is important that you find a counsellor whom you feel comfortable working with just as you would any other professional. Do feel free then to contact me to find out more or arrange a free sixty minute initial consultation. My practice is based in a quiet location with plenty of parking space near the centre of Sevenoaks. I also offer online counselling and walk and talk therapy in Knole Park, Sevenoaks.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
Advanced Diploma in Couples Therapy
Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory.
Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills.
Certificate in Couple & Relationship Therapy
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken