Mrs Liesbet Starkey-Smets
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05372
Location: Leamington Spa
Hello, my name's Lis and I'm an integrative therapist / counsellor.
I have trained in a range of therapeutic approaches, and develop a way of working with you that is most appropriate to your individual needs and experiences.
As a therapist, I offer:
- a genuine desire to help, and to learn about you and the difficulties you are facing.
- a therapeutic alliance based on acceptance and respect.
- the ability to listen carefully and patiently, and to respond empathically and with sensitivity, in order to support you in managing or dealing with the difficulties in your life.
- a willingness to adapt my approach to suit your uniqueness as a person with your own distinctive needs.
- Qualifications & ExperienceBSc (hons) Psychology
Certificate in Counselling Skills
Postgraduate Certificate in Education
Postgraduate Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy
MSc in Integrative Psychotherapy.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: fertility
- Childbirth: labour
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken