Mr Matthew Hart
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05378
The space I hold is confidential and non judgemental, allowing you to be yourself and explore the issues that are causing distress. I also work with many other emotions and issues that people bring. I have been in private practice since 2014 and am offering one to one sessions in Exeter and Crediton. I am working face to face and online during the pandemic. My standard fee is £50 per session. Some bursary places are available. Sessions last 50 minutes.
If you are experiencing difficulties with anxiety, depression or anger please get in touch on 07376 426039 or email me on email@example.com.
For further information go to www.mathart.co.uk.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Gestalt Psychotherapy with the Welsh Psychotherapy Institute
Accredited Psychotherapeutic Counsellor with the National Counselling Society – MNCS(Accred)
UKCP trainee member (awaiting full clinical membership)
- What I can help with
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken