Mr Matthew Hart
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05378
I am a qualified psychotherapist practicing since 2014. I work face to face and online and have practices in Exeter and Crediton. The space I hold is confidential and non judgemental, allowing you to be yourself and explore the issues that are causing distress. I also work with many other emotions and issues that people bring. My standard fee is £50 per session. Some bursary places are available. Sessions last 50 minutes.
If you are experiencing difficulties with anxiety, depression or anger please get in touch on 07376 426039 or email me on email@example.com.
For further information go to www.mathart.co.uk.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Gestalt Psychotherapy with the Welsh Psychotherapy Institute
UKCP full clinical member
Accredited Psychotherapeutic Counsellor with the National Counselling Society – MNCS(Accred)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken