Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05385
I am experienced in counselling adults, young people and children.
Working in a person centred way, I aim to assist you in understanding your thoughts and feelings so that you identify what needs to change and move forward with an increased awareness of yourself and others.
Although counselling is most commonly a talking therapy (and if that is what you want,that is fine), I can also offer creative techniques such as art, writing, sandplay or movement.
Counselling is not about advising or fixing, it is about enabling you to find the right way forward.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Humanistic Counselling
BSc (Hons) in Behavioural Sciences
Professional Diploma Children and Young People
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken