Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05543
My name is Aleksandra. I am a Counsellor and Hypnotherapist working integratively using elements of various therapeutic models and techniques, to help my clients in the most comprehensive and effective way. I specialise in cognitive-behavioural modality, specifically in Rational-Emotive-Behavioural Therapy (REBT).
Additionally, to my private practice, I work for Mind, where I support clients in an online and face-to-face setting since 2019.
My goal as a counsellor is to build a therapeutic relationship based on mutual trust and cooperation where we can work together towards your goals, discovering patterns that negatively affect your life, and provide you with helpful coping techniques and strategies that you can use not only to manage your current emotional difficulties but also for your general personal development.
- Qualifications & ExperienceMy main training and qualifications include:
- Master’s degree in psychology (University of Silesia, Poland)
- Certificate in Blended Learning, Counselling Skills and Ethics (College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapies, London).
- Diploma in CBT / REBT (College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapies, London).
- Advanced Diploma in CBT / REBT (College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapies, London).
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT / REBT II with hypnotherapy training, passed with distinction (College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapies, London).
- Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling (Counselling Tutor).
- Accredited Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT) Essentials course, Level 1&2 (APT Association for Psychological Therapies).
- Accredited Assessment, Risk Assessment, and Intervention, in Crisis Situation course, Level 1&2 (APT Association for Psychological Therapies).
Additional training includes supporting people in bereavement and mindfulness coaching.
- What I can help with
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Languages Spoken