Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05580
Location: Royal Boro. of Greenwich
Hello, my name is John Ellis I am an Integrative therapist using a number of key modalities with my clients. I have had extensive training in CBT/REBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy / Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy), ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy), SFBT (Solution Focused Brief Therapy), & CCBH (Clinical and Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy) as well as Mindfulness.
I work as a volunteer at the national mental health charity, Mind, in their generic and crisis 'face to face' counselling teams – virtually, on web cam via Zoom or Skype. I also see clients in my private practice and can be contacted, here, for enquiries.
Currently working towards my diploma in Psychological Therapies with the UK based 'Association of psychological Therapies'.
- Qualifications & Experience• Association for Psychological Therapies ACT (Acceptance and Commitment therapy) level 3
• Association for Psychological Therapies SFBT (Solution Focused 'Brief' Therapy) level 2
• Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT / REBT – pass with merit – accredited by the National Counselling Society (NCS), the National Hypnotherapy Society (NHS) and approved by the AREBT (Association for Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy)
• Association for Psychological Therapies DBT (Dialectical Behaviour Therapy) Essentials Level 2
• Advanced Diploma in CBT / REBT – pass with distinction - accredited by the NCS and approved by the AREBT
• Diploma in CBT / REBT - accredited by the NCS and approved by AREBT
• Certificate in Blended Learning, Counselling Skills and Ethics
- Languages Spoken