Mrs Irene Steele
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05605
As an individual and couple therapist for 24 years, accredited by the Tavistock for my couple and supervision role. I integrate my Psycho-dynamic, Person Center, Buddhist and Mindfulness experience and training into my work. Working creatively along side you as you discover your real strengths and your own wisdom which pain, fear and anger can obscure from view.
- Qualifications & ExperienceQualified Individual Psycho-dynamic, and Person Centred Therapist.and Supervisor for 24 years
Basic C.B.T training and Art Therapy.
Relate and Tavistock Couple Therapist and Supervisor.
Manager, Supervisor and Clinician with N.H.S for 14 years.
Many short training courses and workshops developing and updating my skills in all aspects of Psycho-therapeutic work and Supervision Skills
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken