Ms Lesley Joan Gordon
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05628
I offer a warm, caring, professional, confidential service that can help you to lead a more positive and satisfying life. Every person I work with is different with a unique set of challenges so I tailor our therapy sessions to suit you as an individual.
Working in a person centred way means I am compassionate and non judgemental. I also draw on my skills and knowledge from other areas of counselling to help you to get the best from your counselling sessions with me.
I am working on the phone and Zoom at the moment and also offer Walk and Talk therapy sessions. I offer some evening and early morning sessions.
Sometimes taking the first steps can be the most difficult thing to do so if making a call feels challenging the please feel free to drop me an email.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken