Ms Lesley Joan Gordon
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05628
I offer a warm, caring, professional, confidential service that can help you to lead a more positive and satisfying life. Every person I work with is different with a unique set of challenges so I tailor our therapy sessions to suit you as an individual.
Working in a person centred way means I am compassionate and non judgemental. I also draw on my skills and knowledge from other areas of counselling to help you to get the best from your counselling sessions with me.
I offer one to one, phone, Zoom and Walk and Talk therapy sessions. I offer some evening and early morning sessions and arrangements can be made to visit you at home.
Sometimes taking the first steps can be the most difficult thing to do so if making a call feels challenging the please feel free to drop me an email.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken