Mrs Dawn Redwood
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05684
I am a qualified Psychodynamic Counsellor working in the Woking area, although I also happy clients who I work with remotely. I aim to create a safe space for my clients in which to explore their issues using a variety of methods to bring resolution and healing.
In addition to working privately I also work work for Anxiety UK and RASASC (Rape and Sexual Assault Support Centre). This has provided me with both a wealth of knowledge and experience that I hope my clients benefit from during their sessions.
I give potential clients a free initial consultation after which there's no pressure to return if you feel that either I, or counselling, are not for you.
- Qualifications & ExperienceIntegrative Psychodynamic Counsellor
Certificate in Telephone Counselling
Training in trauma, anxiety and depression.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken