Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05701
My passion is trying to help people to the best of my ability and I aim to do that through my profession.
I'm an integrative therapist working with a humanistic approach who is comfortable working with all genders.
Experienced in working with anxiety, depression, trauma, sexual abuse, bereavement + more (see What Can I Help With Tab).
When working with clients I identify and utilise the best approach that resonates with the individual. Every person is different and I tailor my approach to support each inidividual.
This is from a combination of my character as a human, but also from my significant life experiences and qualifications.
Please email to arrange a free telephone consultation, we can discuss any support I can help with and establish if we can build a good working relationship.
If you’ve got this far, thank you for reading. I have always consciously and sub-consciously been working towards this point where I can help people and would love to be able to help you.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken