Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05783
My name is Alison and I work as Psychotherapeutic counsellor, this means I use skills from various different counselling approaches, allowing me the flexibility to work with you in the most person centered way and responsive to your needs. I offer a warm and welcoming environment for you to explore what is going on for you.
Having undertaken my own therapy and I had such a beneficial experience I aim to offer this experience in my own practice.
Choosing counselling can be tricky and finding the right therapist to develop a good therapeutic relationship and build trust to share your current thoughts and feelings is essential for your personal growth.
I am currently working in private practice online in any UK location or face to face at my home office in Paisley, Renfrewshire and I would be happy to hear from you with any enquiry you may have regarding therapy, I provide safe space to explore your needs and what you need right now in your journey in life.
If you wish to find out more about counselling, please feel free to contact me for an introduction.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI have completed an Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling and Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Introduction to Counselling Skills
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Languages Spoken