Mr John Wild
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05818
First and foremost, I make sure a safe, non-judgmental environment is created in order for you to feel accepted, respected, valued and worthy.
I have 40 yrs expereince working in the performing arts and as a University lecturer. So, I am well acquainted with the challenges of uncertainty and life's transitions, both personal and professional.
I then trained and now practice as an integrative psychotherapist. Integrative therapy combines different therapeutic tools and approaches from various therapies. I use this to deliver a unique, creative and effective form of treatment that is suitable for your individual needs.
I currently offer on-line, telephone, therapy and counselling.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling, Level 5.
Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills.
Applied EFT ( Emotional Freedom Technique). Level 1 &2
Mindfulness training ( MBSR)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken