Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05914
Location: Ferndown, Bournemouth
I am an integrative counsellor. This means I have studied various theories and techniques which I use to tailor therapy to suit you. Whatever the issue, I provide that safe place for you to explore and will be beside you, supporting you to find the best way to move forward.
Please feel free to contact me by e-mail, text or phone and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have before you commit to therapy.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 5 professional diploma in psycho therapeutic counselling
level 4 diploma in counselling skills and theory
Level 3 cert. hypnotherapy and counselling skills.
I have many years experience of working with young people and children both as a teacher and, later in my counselling work.
I work for a grief charity as well as being an Anxiety UK approved therapist and a children and young people's therapist.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken