Mrs Sabina Begum-Hossain
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-05980
Location: Thornton Heath
Sabina (MNCS (Accred)) is a qualified Counsellor and Psychotherapist with many years experience working with children and adults.
She has worked with primary aged children previously with the mental health organisation Place2Be.
She has also worked with preteens, adolescents and adults with the charity The Cassandra Centre.
Previously Sabina worked as a Primary School Teacher for nearly 10 years.
She has experience of working with neuro-diversity e.g. Autism, ADHD, Sensory issues, additional needs and special needs and supporting parent carers.
Sabina - BA (Hons), PGCE, Ad Dip.PsyC, Prof.Dip PsyC
Working with children and young people
Working with neurodiversity
Working with survivors of domestic abuse
She works online as well as face to face in her clinic in Croydon.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 4 Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Level 5 Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Practice
BA (Hons) Psychology and Criminology
PGCE (QTS) Primary
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: labour
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken