Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: NCS18-06072
PLEASE NOTE - I AM NOT CURRENTLY TAKING ANY NEW CLIENTS.
I specialise in Anger Management and emotional regulation. This may include learning specific tools and skills or in exploring potentially deeper underlying issues. A large part of anger management can often also be in developing a greater understanding and acceptance of ourselves and others and often includes exploring aspects of self, conflicts, beliefs and experience.
I further offer Clinical Supervision to both trainees and qualified counselling professionals.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
Diploma in Supervision.
Redwood Counselling - My own private counselling practice. (January 2018 to present).
Lead Group Facilitator for The BRAVE Project Abuse Prevention Programme. (April 2014 to 2018).
Face to Face Counsellor at Mosaic II working with survivors of and those affected by sexual abuse. (March 2014 - November 2016)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken