Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: NCS18-06108
I'm a warm and friendly counsellor with a relational approach to my work. I believe that if we can build the kind of relationship where you feel safe, respected and truly valued as a human being, then this will create a strong framework within which you can explore whatever is feeling difficult. I have also worked in the NHS as a midwife and in public health, and have an interest in some of the issues that can arise from pregnancy, birth and how it is to become parents. More recently I have worked with many clients who have suffered sexual abuse and trauma.
I am interested in who you are - and believe that you already hold the answers that you need inside of you. Counselling can be a way for you to rediscover what is already there.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling, DipHe Midwifery, Diploma in Holistic Therapy.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: labour
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken