Miss Leonne Preshur
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06145
One of the best ways to heal is getting everything out. Opening up and seeking counselling can be a daunting experience. It takes a great level of courage. I provide a non-judgemental counselling service. I offer a safe and confidential space to explore your difficulties and discover solutions and coping strategies that work for you.
- Qualifications & ExperienceQualifications:
UUJ Certificate in Counselling.
University of Ulster Foundation Degree in Counselling.
Online and Telephone Counselling Certified Counsellor.
Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST).
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA).
Provoking thought and everybody ‘body talk’.
Child Sexual Abuse.
Handling Disclosure of Sexual Abuse.
Child Sexual Abuse Raising Awareness and Understanding.
Treating Intrusive Thoughts and Inner Critical Voice.
Substance Misuse Awareness
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken