Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06210
I am a post completion Gestalt UKCP Therapist, and NCS qualified counsellor. I worked in placement in the NHS for four years alongside my private practice, which I now run from premises in Swansea.
My way of operating is based on Gestalt principles of working collaboratively with you in the here and now on any issues that are currently affecting you. This may involve looking at unfinished situations from your past as well.
I have worked with depression, anger issues, shame, abuse, self esteem, various types of trauma, through to simple exploration in how it is to live a meaningful life and full life.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 6 Diploma (450 hours) in Gestalt Psychotherapy Advanced Diploma, UKCP.
Qualified NCS Gestalt Counsellor.
Level three Certificate in Person Centred Counselling BACP
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken