Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06234
I offer online and in person sessions to both individuals and couples on a short-term or long-term basis.
I use an integrated approach which means I draw from a variety of therapies and techniques, tailoring each session to your specific needs and challenges. My aim is to help you reach your individual goals in a safe, non-judgmental, and supportive environment. I view therapy as a collaborative effort between the therapist and client and I consider establishing rapport and building trust as the foundation for the therapeutic relationship.
I have worked with a diverse range of clients with issues including, anxiety, depression, relationships, identity, daily stress, loss and difficult life transitions. I have a special interest in working with neurodiverse clients, especially those with ASD and/or AD(H)D.
I am an accredited member of the NCS, and a registrant of the NCS CYP register.
I am also a registered member of the BACP.
You don't have to go through difficult times alone... I offer a free consultation and I would love to hear from you
- Qualifications & Experience•Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Level 5)
(incorporating Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling - level 4)
• Solution Focused Brief Therapy Practitioner Certificate
• Counselling Skills and Theory Diploma (Level 3)
• Clinical Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills Certificate (Level 2)
• Executive Coaching Practitioner Certificate (Level 3)
• Life and Wellbeing Coach Practitioner Certificate (UKAC Accred)
• Equine Assisted Coaching Certificate
Member of NCS and BACP
- What I can help with
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken