Mrs Sharon Turner
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06297
I am a self-employed counsellor working with individuals, couples, organisations and charities. My work includes EAP, Bereavement, Life-limiting conditions and survivors of Rape and Sexual abuse, coping with change or loss, relationship difficulties. I previously volunteered for 4 years in the NHS working with a range of issues including; coping with change, anxiety, depression, loss and stress. I work alongside clients helping them through their difficulties, integrating a variety of humanistic practices depending on clients unique needs and experiences. I also previously worked for 1 year within a University Setting counselling students who experienced rape or sexual abuse.
I work with couples who bring a variety of issues to counselling related to their difficulties which includes meeting their own and each others needs, conflict, intimacy issues and affairs.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAccredited registrant with NCS. 1st Class BA (Hons) Humanistic Counselling Practices with a focus in Solution-focused Brief Therapy, Trauma and Grief and Loss.
COSRT approved Advanced Couples Counselling Certificate
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken