Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06592
I have been working as a counsellor since 2020, and have experience of both long and short term interventions, as well as a variety of presenting problems. I work in an integrative way, which means that I can tailor our sessions to suit your individual needs. My work is also influenced by a psychotherapeutic approach, which means that I can help you to understand the route of your issues based on historic evidence. I provide a safe space to help you work through what is troubling you, and support your wellbeing.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI am qualified to a level 5 Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
I have completed the following to attain this level of qualification:
- Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory.
- Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
I have also completed training in Online and Telephone Counselling.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken