Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06676
Location: Milton Keynes
I have extensive experience working with groups and individuals and I am passionate about helping them improve their mental wellbeing.
I have had a career in the Health and Fitness sector for all of my working life and saw therapy as a natural progression. I offer multi-models of therapy to help clients with depression, grief, trauma, phobias, anxiety, panic attacks, stress and anger.
I also have a keen interest in helping clients with eating disorders, exercise addiction, emotional eating, diabetes, body dysmorphia and low self worth. I use a range of therapeutic approaches & have been trained in nutritional rehabilitation to support emotional change.
I will guide you to make sense of your difficulties,to heal yourself and then move forward, using multi-models of therapy. I will help you to explore and work through, thoughts, feelings, behaviours and situations which maybe making life difficult.
You can take the first steps toward recovery today by booking a one off, no obligation meeting in person to make sense of your situation and learn how I can help you.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Prof Dip PC
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Integration, Human Givens Therapeutic Life Coaching
BWRT® is BrainWorking Recursive Therapy®, an immensely effective technique that can often dissolve many mind-related problems almost instantaneously.
Extensive training with The National Centre for Eating Disorders including Nutritional Interventions. Level 4 Personal Trainer Coaching including diabetes and Obesity
Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills Cert Hyp CS
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: labour
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken