Mrs Julie Narciso
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06710
Location: Southend on sea
I am an integrative counsellor.
Working with individuals and couples/relationships.
I work with adults 21 years and above.
My counselling practice includes working for Relate South Essex
I also provide counselling in schools across Castle Point and Southend-on-Sea boroughs, supporting parents/families and staff members.
I currently have availability
- Qualifications & Experience*I have been practicing since 2008.
I am a Relate trained couples and individual counsellor.
Latest training 2020 - REBT, CCBT London.
Instituted for Family Therapy.
Relate Trained - Relate Institute, London
Adv. Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
A Level Psychology
I hold a Enhanced DBS
Insured - Holistic Insurance Services
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken