Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06868
I'm Bryn, I'm an Integrative Counsellor based in Sheffield. Life throws challenges at us, and sometimes these are difficult. We go through transitions and change, we experience loss, and our relationships can be troublesome. This can affect our confidence and self-esteem. I work in a non-judgemental and empathic way, led by you, to together understand your experiences and work collaboratively to overcome difficulties you may be facing.
I have experience in the charitable sector with a variety of issues, from stress, depression and anxiety, to domestic abuse and bereavement.
If you'd like to ask me any questions, or if you'd like to work with me, please get in touch.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy (NCS Accredited)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken