Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06884
Liam offers a one-to-one ‘talking’ therapy aimed at helping men to know themselves and how to function better, to improve their relationships and generally be better blokes. This is all kicked off with a free consultation to see whether we are compatible, usually on the phone.
There is no pressure and the ‘therapy’ goes at the pace you dictate. This is not about fixing you but helping you to understand why things happen for you the way they do – and whether you can do something about it.
I have over 15 years’ experience of therapy himself and has amassed a great deal of experience along the way. I am approachable and non-judgmental and just wants fellas to talk about their ‘stuff’ and start to unburden themselves.
So, if this sounds like something you could/should/want to do, give me a call or drop mean email.
No commitment by just getting in touch – but it could be your first step to helping yourself.
- Qualifications & ExperienceFoundation Emotional Therapeutic Counselling (Advanced Diploma) Level 5
Foundation Emotional Therapeutic Counselling (Diploma) Level 4
Bachelor of Education (Hons) Technology
Master of Science in Psychology
- What I can help with
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken