Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06904
My aim as a person-centred, integrative counsellor (using different counselling modalities), is to bring clarity, creativity and sensitivity to sessions. Combining warmth and compassion, we can begin our work together.
I can offer fresh insight in an encouraging, supportive and easy to understand way.
In the beginning, my role as your counsellor, is to get to know you. To understand who you are. To listen, without judgement, as to why you have reached out for support. To discover, with you, why you are feeling/behaving the way you are. Empathise how it feels to be you.
I will ask you some questions to find out about the you in the 'here and now'. To establish how counselling & psychotherapy can help you. Not only for underlying issues, but also in how you may want to navigate through any past or present difficulties, to make positive changes and live your life to your full potential.
I will see you. I will hear you.
- Qualifications & ExperienceADVANCED DIPLOMA IN PSYCHO-THERAPEUTIC COUNSELLING (Ad Dip Psy C)
PROFESSIONAL LEVEL 5 DIPLOMA IN PSYCHO-THERAPEUTIC COUNSELLING PRACTICE (Prof.Dip Psy C)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: labour
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken