Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06905
Location: St Albans
Welcome, my name is Amy. I offer safe, professional and experienced counselling and Psychotherapy in the Hertfordshire area.
"Amy has a tremendous ability to be with people in their pain and struggle"
I offer short and long term counselling & psychotherapy. I am trained in personal centered and psychodynamic approaches.
If you feel a sense of despair, low self worth or negative feelings about tour life then counselling could be a space to support you. Often life throws us a challenges, we get knocked, loose confidence and feel unable to move forward. We can feel stuck and hopeless. I am committed to providing professional and client focused therapy that is led by your needs.
Call today for an initial conversation or to book a session.
- Qualifications & ExperienceFoundation of Transpersonal Psychotherapy, CCPE London
Diploma in Mindfulness
Certificate in Minduflness in the Workplace.
Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy
Advanced Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: labour
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken