Member Status: Senior Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06965
Location: Swindon and online
I have an interest and experience in working with many types of issues that bring people to counselling and have a particular interest in trauma, attachment, dissociation and the body.
I am a qualified and experienced supervisor and enjoy supervising students as well as qualified counsellors as well as ad hoc consultation supervision for trauma.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 4 Diploma in counselling
Level 1 Sensorimotor psychotherapy
author and Lead tutor of L5 Trauma Counselling Diploma
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken