Mrs Michelle Roberts
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-07044
Since the late 1990's I have supported may people in reaching their physical health and fitness goals, attaining weight loss and sustained weight management. From working in the fitness industry I realised early on that our emotional and mental health can impact our physical health and vice versa. Stress, anxiety, low mood, painful health conditions and fatigue can be detrimental to our energy and thinking. I qualified in Psychotherapeutic practices and coaching to develop an holistic approach to Wellbeing.
- Qualifications & ExperienceHistorical GCSE/ A Levels
Certificates in Health and Fitness Sports Therapy (individual personal training and group classes, Life Coaching, Sports Massage/ Rehabilitation, Nutrition and Weight Management.
Humanistic Psychotherapy (Metanoia Institute), Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapeutic Counselling,
Level 6 in Adult Education and Distance Learning and a variety of leadership/ management/ coaching certificates,
- What I can help with
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Languages Spoken