Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-07094
Location: Burgess Hill
Life can feel tough and overwhelming sometimes. In our busy world it can be hard to find the space and time to think your thoughts and make sense of your feelings.
As a qualified counsellor I offer a confidential space to focus on you. By listening with respect and compassion I can support you in working towards positive change.
You may be seeking support for a specific issue like anxiety or depression, bereavement or trauma. You may have a personal goal you wish to achieve, or you may have a more general sense of unhappiness or ‘stuckness’ in your life. Through counselling, I aim to help you make sense of your experiences and gain greater clarity around the issues affecting your life.
- Qualifications & ExperienceFollowing comprehensive training in Transactional Analysis Counselling, I am a National Counselling Society (NCS) qualified and accredited counsellor.
I also hold The Link Centre Diploma in Counselling and The UKATA Diploma in Transactional Analysis Practice.
My training continues as I work towards becoming a Psychotherapist and Certified Transactional Analyst.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken