Mrs Vikki Haynes
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-07167
I offer a warm, friendly, non judgemental environment to share your concerns and explore your thoughts and feelings about your past, present and future. Sessions are client led and move at your pace. My ethos is to make professional private counselling affordable by offering a competitive rate of £30 (concessions available on request).
There is no limit to the amount of sessions offered and my standard rate is not dependent on financial circumstances. Appointments are available 9.00am-3.00pm (other times by special arrangement).
Taking new clients (adult 16+) from September 2022
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Therapeutic Counselling
Ongoing professional development on various issues.
Special interest in working with young adults 16+
Special interest in working with families of neuro-diverse children (i.e. ASD and ADHD).
Training completed includes:
The Basic Neuroscience of Autism
Understanding and Managing Anxiety Disorder and ADHD
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken