Rachael Claire Williams
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-07253
I regard you as unique and the expert on you. I provide a professional therapeutic relationship, a safe, empathetic, honest and non judgmental space where you can explore your experiences, your thoughts and your feelings at a pace which is right for you.
Through our work together you can expect to gain understanding and increased awareness of yourself and develop acceptance of your feelings.
Your sessions can be conducted in person or online, if required they can also be conducted on the telephone.
Please either drop me and email or give me a call if you would like to discuss further.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 5 Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice (Prof. Dip Psy C)
Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory (Dip CST)
Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training. ASIST
Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Cert Hyp CS)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken