Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-07316
I understand that seeking help from a counsellor can be a daunting experience. I create a welcoming and supportive environment, based on respect, empathy and trust, where you feel in control of your own therapeutic process. Sessions are based on what you choose to bring and explore. You may be feeling a multitude of emotions resulting from recent or past experience or struggling to cope with a life-changing event affecting you or a loved one.
Being an integrative counsellor allows me to adapt my approach to suit your individual needs and help you gain a sense of clarity and stability. I offer a safe non-judgemental space to explore and navigate your emotional challenges and feelings in a setting that you feel most comfortable with, either face-to-face or online.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice (Prof.Dip Psy C.)
Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Cert.Hyp.CS)
As part of my commitment I have ongoing clinical supervision and regularly attend continued professional development to enhance my therapeutic practice.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken