Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-07342
I am a fully qualified pluralistic counsellor, meaning I use a variety of methods, such as CBT, and person centred, amongst other modalities to help you on your journey. I treat my clients as unique individuals and tailor the therapy to you, my client. I am also a qualified NADA practitioner; this is especially useful for those clients who recognise they need help but are not yet ready to talk, allowing space to be at one with yourself and your feelings.
I work with adolescents, teens and adults dealing with a range of challenging and personal difficulties.
I am a registered member of the NCPS and abide by and am governed by their ethical framework.
I regularly update my knowledge and qualifications so as to offer you the very best of myself.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice. Prof.Dip Psy C Level 5.
I currently split my time between private practice and a local Charitable Mental Health Organisation.
- What I can help with
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken